Vitamin C buffered + Bioflavonoids
Dietary supplement with vitamin C and bioflavonoids
100 tablets with 500 mg calcium ascorbate and 250 mg bioflavonoids from citrus fruits.
The contribution to a normal function of the immune system – Important for a normal function of psyche and nervous system.
Vitamin C contributes to a normal function of immune system, nerve and psyche by saving cell constituents from oxidative damage what leads to normal collagen formation and function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels.
The vitamin in Vitamin C has the form of calcium ascorbate, instead of the most common form ascorbic acid. Calcium ascorbate has an especially high bioavailability, because it can stay longer in the human body and therefore be used more effective. Ascorbic acid is absorbed very fast from the body, but at the same time also released again very quickly. Furthermore, it needs additions to have an optimal effect in the metabolism. Calcium ascorbate on the other hand is buffered, which means it has an alkaline bond and therefore an optimal effect, also for people with a sensitivity for sourness.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) vitamin C has effects on various functions in the human body, like:
- the contribution to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise,
- the contribution to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- the contribution to normal psychological functions,
- the contribution to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E,
- the contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism,
- the contribution to a normal function of the nervous system,
- the contribution to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage,
- the contribution to normal collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels,
- the increase of non-haem iron absorption.
- Package contents
- 142 Gramm
- EAN Code:
Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Citrus-derived products contain phytonutrients that may affect the metabolism of certain prescription drugs. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Best before end of June 2024.
Calcium ascorbate (vitamin C), bioflavonoids, cellulose (binding agent), silicon dioxide (releasing agent), plant-based stearic acid (emulsifier), plant-based magnesium stearate, OpaDryClear (coating).
No wheat, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/ shellfish, no peanuts/ tree nuts.
|Nutrients||per day (1 tablet)||%NRV*|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||500 mg||625|
*Nutrient reference value according to the food information regulation
Super Produkt für die kalten Wintermonate.
Sehr große Kapsel
Note:Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Methyl-B12 & MethylFolate + Vitamin B6
Methyl B-12 1000 µg – Vitamin B12
MK-7 Vitamin K2, 90 µg
Q-absorb – Coenzyme Q10
MethylFolate – Folic Acid
Vitamin D3 5000 IE